Are you looking to do something incredible during your high school career? The Alzar School offers full semester experiences for motivated teenagers in their sophomore or junior year of high school. You can tackle all of your traditional academic classes while learning how to be an effective leader. Join students from around the globe as you work to develop your personal leadership style. Some of the reasons to join the Alzar School:
- Rigorous academics - Continue your studies under the tutelage of the Alzar School’s passionate teachers. Enjoy extremely small class sizes and a community of dedicated learners.
- Leadership training - Learn how to lead groups of your peers. Then, tackle a major project to benefit a community on your own. Set yourself apart by making a difference in the world.
- Outdoor adventure - Paddle amazing rivers in Idaho and Chile. Climb huge mountains, ski down others. Challenge yourself and have a blast. The outdoors provide the ultimate classroom.
- Cultural exchange - Complete an extended expedition to Chile, living and traveling with Chilean students. Immerse yourself in Spanish and develop a global perspective. See some of the world’s most spectacular places.
- Service learning - Participate in school projects, such as working at an orphanage in Chile or cleaning up rivers we explore. Then, using your leadership skills, develop and initiate a major project that you are passionate about.
- Environmental stewardship - Examine environmental issues critically and engage in meaningful projects to preserve areas you care about. Live in a school that was designed sustainably.
Does this experience sound exciting? Check out what the semester program is like. Semesters offered for both Fall and Spring.
Want more information? Feel free to contact us directly.